Warglaive of Azzinoth (off-hand)
- Warglaive of Azzinoth
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Off Hand
- Speed 2.60
- 23 – 39 Damage
- (11.9 damage per second)
- +9 Agility
- +19 Stamina
- +10 Critical Strike
- The Twin Blades of Azzinoth (1/2 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your melee attacks have a chance to increase your haste by 180 for 10 sec.
(2) Set: Increases attack power by 84 when fighting Demons.
- Durability 130 / 130
- Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Monk, Demon Hunter
- Requires Level 70
- Sell Price: 24 39 74
The off hand Warglaive of Azzinoth is the faster of the Twin Blades of Azzinoth. It drops from Illidan Stormrage in the Black Temple. The world's first off hand dropped for Johndoe of the Guild Drama on Korgath (US).
- This item is not disenchantable, nor is it actually classified as a warglaive, as that category was added five expansions later in World of Warcraft: Legion.
- With patch 8.3.0, all legendaries but the Warglaives of Azzinoth are transmoggable. The transmogs can be unlocked by obtaining the , which is only available to demon hunters.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Stats squished, Item level squished.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now usable by Demon Hunters.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now usable by Monks.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now usable by Death Knights.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer grants Attack Power. Stamina increased.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.