|Location||Exile's Reach; Orgrimmar|
She leads an expedition to find her daughter Shuja Grimaxe and her force that had gone missing, training new Horde recruits and dealing with the threat of the Darkmaul ogres and their minions in the process.
- Charge — Charge to an enemy, dealing Physical damage and reducing its movement speed for 1 sec.
- Shield Slam — Slams the target with your shield, causing Physical damage.
- Slam — Slams an opponent, causing Physical damage.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Stay focused on our mission.
- The Horde leaves no one behind.
- We won't rest until the expedition has been found.
- Are you trying to lose that finger, recruit?
- Keep it up and I'll show you why they call me "Grimaxe."
- I was just like you once... before I got some sense knocked into me.
- Don't let your guard down.
- For the Horde!
- Stay sharp. Danger surrounds us.
- Her generic names are "Horde Sparring Partner" and "Horde Warrior."
- In the beta, some instances of her were named Warleader Breka. Quest objectives in and still call her by this name.
- She wields a Dread Gladiator's Decapitator and rides a Prestigious War Wolf.
She may be related to Bannok Grimaxe.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Added.
- Captain Garrick, her Alliance counterpart
|Warlord Breka Grimaxe||Generic names|