- Not to be confused with Warsong Labor Camp.
During the Fourth War, the camp supplied the Horde war machine with lumber. The area was a battlefield between the Alliance and Horde, with Illiyana and her sisters destroying shredders with nature magic.
In Patch 2.0.1, a number of NPCs were added to Forest Song as part of a minor overhaul of the Ashenvale questing experience. With Patch 4.0.3a, these already-updated quests were left largely intact with the more intensive 1-60 revamp, but several of the NPCs, led by Vindicator Vedaar, were moved to a camp here. The following can be found around :
- Vindicator Vedaar <Hand of Argus>
- Sentinel Luciel Starwhisper <Silverwing Sentinels>
- Gnarl <Ancient of War>
- It may be a camp built by the Warsong clan during the Third War.
- It is much larger than the other camp, and is likely being used for the several small towns and expansions the orcs are making. It also might be a way to keep the demons of Felfire Hill penned in between them and Splintertree Post, to prevent threats caused by the Burning Legion.