|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Complete the ritual of extraction on Kael'thas Sunstrider.
- Speak with the Accuser to begin the ritual
- Ritual of extraction completed
He bears the weight of not only his own sins, but the sins of countless other souls on his back. That'd be a crushing burden for even the most noble of souls--which Kael'thas is not.
Let us hope your time with Kael'thas has prepared his soul for my ritual.
I must break that cursed burden by removing the foreign sins from his soul, or else we'll lose him forever.
You will receive:
- 12 87
- 4,750 XP
This must work.
I cannot comfortably call this a success, but it is likely the best outcome we could have hoped for. Carrying one's sins is no small feat, yet it can be liberating.
Take this chain, if you wish, to display your commitment to owning your own sins. Kael'thas needs it no longer.
- The Accuser says: This ritual will help you expel the excess anima trapped inside of you, Kael'thas
- The Accuser says: It will hurt, but no more than you deserve.
Burden of Pride and Burden of Obstinance spawn during the ritual, defeated by two Sinfall Executioners.
- The Accuser yells: Now, Kael'thas! Expell the anima!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: No... I want... its power...
- The Accuser yells: Impotent fool! That anima binds your sinstone!
- The Accuser yells: Release it or I will throw you into the Maw myself!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Arrrgh!
Burden of Others manifest.
- The Accuser yells: Stand down! I will deal with this manifestation!
The Sinstone of Kael'thas Sunstrider appears.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: I am... free...
- The Accuser says: Hardly. That sinstone still belongs to you, Kael'thas Sunstrider.
- The Accuser says: Tend to it.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.