|Experience||11650 (6 99 at level 70)|
|Reputation||The Sha'tar 250|
Ezekiel said the book has been stolen. Your best bet is to find the Ruffians and see if they have any information.
- Beat Down "Dirty" Larry and Get Information
- Suggested Players 
Ramdor? Hrm, let me think... Ramdor... Oh yes, the death priest. What does he want with the book? Well it doesn't matter. Yes I lied to you and no I don't have the book. Not anymore, anyway. It was stolen. Probably by one of those filthy refugees.
Besides, Auchindoun is now defunct. We have no use for the book. If you find it, you can keep it.
Like I said, I saw some of those ruffians snooping around the terrace last week. Start your search with them. They're probably playing dice in the slums.
Beat it, kid. I got business to attend to...
- Ezekiel said that you might have a certain book...
- "Dirty" Larry says: Time to teach you a lesson in manners, little <boy/girl>!
- "Epic" Malone and "Creepjack" get up.
- "Epic" Malone cracks his knuckles.
- "Creepjack" cracks his knuckles.
- "Dirty" Larry says: Now I'm gonna give you to the count of '3' to get out of here before I sick the dogs on you.
- "Dirty" Larry says: 1...
- "Dirty" Larry says: 2...
- "Dirty" Larry says: Time to meet your maker!
- All three attack.
- "Dirty" Larry says: Alright, we give up! Don't hurt us!
Ok, ok! Don't hurt us. We had the book but we sold it...
- +250 reputation with The Sha'tar
You can find "Dirty" Larry in the Lower part of Shattrath City. Travel as far as you can to the most Northwestern corner. "Epic" Malone and another ruffian are with him and aggro when the fight begins.. If you don't want to solo this just sit there a moment, most likely someone else will be strolling up to do the same quest sooner or later.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.