Jaina and Varian
|End||King Varian Wrynn|
+350 Operation: Shieldwall|
|Previous||, , , ,|
Thank you for your aid today, <name>. I will be handling the purge from here on out.
Jaina will soon be off to Lion's Landing, to speak with King Varian. She asked for your attendance.
I can't fault you for following orders. In fact, I can't really fault Jaina for acting on her own behalf, for once.
But still... we aren't playing a game here. We are dealing with war, with people's lives, with the future of the Alliance itself.
At the very least, we now have the Kirin Tor on our side. Today will be remembered by all as a victory for the Alliance.
Speak with Vereesa Windrunner for a teleport back to Lion's Landing. There, in the throne room of the keep, Varian Wrynn, Anduin Wrynn, and Jaina Proudmoore are all at the table. Speak with Varian to turn in and complete the "The Purge of Dalaran" portion of .
- King Varian Wrynn says: Jaina! What's happening in Dalaran? Has there been an attack?
- Varian walks around the table to Jaina.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: The Kirin Tor was betrayed from within. I've handled the situation.
- King Varian Wrynn says: How?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I've purged the Horde from Dalaran. You have what you wanted, Your Majesty: The Kirin Tor belongs to the Alliance.
- Varian is confused.
- King Varian Wrynn says: But you said-
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I know what I said. My trust was misplaced.
- King Varian Wrynn says: What of the Sin'dorei - the Sunreavers?
- Surprisingly, Varian is not happy, but sounds concerned instead.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Those that surrendered are being taken to the Violet Hold. I make no guarantees about those who chose to fight.
- Varian sounds dismayed and is becoming frustrated.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Jaina, you need to talk to me before you act-
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: How I run the Kirin Tor is my business.
- King Varian Wrynn says: I was trying to negotiate with the Sin'dorei. I was opening discussions to bring them into the Alliance! By attacking their people, you've forced their hand-
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: They chose their own path.
- King Varian Wrynn says: You've driven them back to the Horde.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You're fooling yourself. Once Horde, always Horde. I see that now. I'm mobilizing the Kirin Tor.
- Jaina walks down to the center of the floor and opens a portal to Dalaran as Varian looks on, stressing his words.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Jaina. We've got to work together on this. The Alliance must act as one.
- Jaina turns halfway back to Varian - the equivalent of looking back over her shoulder.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Don't get soft on me, Varian.
- Jaina turns back to her portal and ports out. Varian goes around the other end of the table to return to his spot. He and Anduin despawn.
Connelly also sends a letter via the in-game mail system:
Ah, sure, Garrosh got his hands on the Divine Bell. But he broke a LOT of eggs to make that omelet! Proudmoore's gone and kicked the Horde out of the Kirin-Tor. The mages are on our side, now!
I've been intercepting Horde messages and all hell is breaking loose here. The Sunreavers blame Garrosh for what happened just as much as they blame Jaina. Accusations! Recriminations! Oh, this is why I became a spy in the first place.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.