- What Is Worth Fighting For
- Discover each of the Monk lore objects in Pandaria.
- Reward: +2000 reputation with the Lorewalkers
What Is Worth Fighting For is an exploration achievement earned for discovering all Monk lore objects in Pandaria.
- Pandaren Fighting Tactics: behind Master Bruised Paw's house, Paoquan Hollow in Valley of the Four Winds
- The First Monks: Thunderpaw Refuge in the Jade Forest
- Victory in Kun-Lai: To the left of the balloon on the gong in Whispercloud Rise in Kun-Lai Summit
- Always Remember: east end of Tu Shen Burial Ground, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Together, We Are Strong: southwest Ruins Rise, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
I understand that you have been studying the history of pandaren fighting and the heroes who forged its techniques. Perhaps you should join us at the Seat of Knowledge so that we can compare what you have learned to the current historical record.
Included should be a map to our location. I look forward to our next meeting.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.