Have Skaggit get the peons working, investigate your Garrison Cache, and find Senior Peon II.
- Instruct Skaggit to release the peons
- Investigate your Garrison Cache
- Speak with Senior Peon II
Every fortress needs three things.
One: peons! Find Skaggit and have him get our peons back to work.
Two: Building materials. I had the peons set up a cache for you where they will store resources they create while you are away. You should check it out.
And three: raw experienced muscle! Constructing buildings in a garrison can take some time but I think we can speed up your first building by hiring Skaggit's recently promoted Senior Peon II. Find him and tell him I sent ya.
If buildin' a stronghold were easy, everybody'd be doin it.
Yeah, that's the stuff. Lumber, peons, more peons. It's like we are building you a stronghold or something.
- 18150 XP
- BOLD! Is that what this plot says to you, commander? No! It does not! But then this is why I was hired.
- Using the small plots we can build a striking array of structures like... an apothecary! Yes, an apothecary. Or perhaps a smithy or a workshop.
- If we use the large plots, we could outfit you with a barracks for your troops that will strike fear into the hearts of your enemies and sleep into the faces of your soldiers.
- The sky is the limit, as is the width and length.
- Lady Sena says: Be sure to check back for more resources later, commander. The peons will keep putting them in this chest while you are away.
- Commander, your pack of peons awaits your orders.
- Get the peons back to work.
- Skaggit says: You got it. One fully armed and operational army of motivated peons coming right up.
- Skaggit runs around smacking all of the peons, who quickly get to their feet and start working.
Loop around to the north exit of the Garrison to find Senior Peon II by a bonfire.
- Something need doing?
- Gazlowe needs you.
Before turning in, stay outside the garrison walls and get to the southeast side of camp. Hidden among the trees is Lady Sena's Other Materials Stash, worth 30-40 and a decent chunk of XP.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.