When Death is Not Enough
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
- Alliance Laborers slain and converted (8)
Derrington and his men don't know it, but it was I who ordered the plaguing of Felstone Field. We need this area for practice. If we're to win this war for Andorhal, we need to use our newest, most versatile weapon:
Take my enthralled val'kyr with you, <name>, and kill the simpering Alliance scum that remain on Felstone. Once they are dead, she will bring them back to this world... as one of us.
The Forsaken shall not die out!
Have you lost your way, <name>?
I am able to communicate with you through the Val'kyr, <name>. You have done well.
Remain on Felstone Field. We must now teach these newly-converted Forsaken how to fight.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-09-11): Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to complete the quest.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.