Place Dithers' Plague Drums near the Windmill, the Grain Silos, the Ranch House, and the Barn at Felstone Field.
- Leave Drum near Windmill
- Leave Drum near Grain Silos
- Leave Drum inside Ranch House
- Leave Drum inside Barn
Have you seen the condition of Felstone Field? The Alliance forces at Andorhal have taken the area, and they're using it to... to... to grow CROPS!
I almost liked it better when the Scourge held the area. At least they had the sense to put a giant plague cauldron in the middle of the field.
We're going to take that farm back from these humans, <name>. Take these drums and place them at key locations around the field. I'll be waiting here at the Bulwark.
I see you're still carrying some of those drums with you, <name>. Don't return until they've all been placed.
<Dithers practically glimmers with excitement.>
The drums are placed? In their positions?
Very well then, I will give the word to the High Executor. When the time is ready, he will be the one to press the ignition switch.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.