- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
When Whomper wants to play, he'll let you know with a playful headbutt.
Whomper is a playful baby wendigo who sometimes trips over his own overly-large feet.
Big feet. Bigger heart. – Meet Whomper, the wandering young yeti from the snowy passes of Drustvar, ready to melt the coldest of hearts. He stands atop two enormous feet, prepared to rock along and join you on your adventures throughout Azeroth (and beyond).
- Humanoid: Recovers 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Whomper is the 2018 charity pet. From when it was introduced through December 31, 2018, 100% of the purchase price (less any chargebacks, refund and VAT or other similar taxes paid) was donated to Code.org.
- A Whomper plushie is available at the Blizzard Gear Store for $25 or €30 (any applicable VAT included).
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.