Why So Serious?
Jar of Pigment in the back of the cave
|Level||86 (Requires 86)|
Item level 399 gloves|
Collect 18 Huge Panther Fangs and 1 Jar of Pigment from the western border of Zhu Province.
We try another old hozen remedy - this time, we go back even further than gramma, way WAY back to ancient times. Hozen still do this sometimes... mostly at parties.
Ken-Ken got woodworking to do - you bring him teeth! Not yours; big ones, like a panther would have!
Oh, and some paint! Mei might know where to find.
<Ken-Ken is hard at work carving something out of tree bark.>
This is gonna be great, you'll see.
Just in time! All done... look!
<Ken-Ken holds up a carved wooden mask with a ridiculous face.>
Now we put on finishing touches and we gots a guaranteed FUN MACHINE!
- 110000 XP
- This may be a strange request, but... do you have any ink or paint?
- Saurok take any opportunity to plunder, and with our Wardens out of commission, they've been running nightly raids on our supplies.
- They take anything they can carry and sort through it back at their lair.
- Crafting supplies and pigments are just some of the things they're sure to be sitting on.
Head northwest into the cave and get started killing saurok. In the back of the cave is the , probably guarded by a Herbalist. Loot it, then get out of the cave, heading toward the southwest to reach the panther area. Krasari Stalkers drop several fangs at a time. The three fires are on the border between the cleared area and the mostly-untouched wilds.
- Ken-Ken says: Nobody can be sad when they wearin' a mask like this! Now, who can we test it on?
- Ken-Ken's earlier experiment walks back out of the bushes he was relieving himself in.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Ugh... what was that stuff? It went through me like bad tea.
- Ken-Ken says: Perfect! C'mere, buddy. Sorry about last time! Put this on.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu sighs deeply.
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Fine... whatever. Hand it over.
- A Manifestation of Despair appears out of the warden and starts running around.
- Ken-Ken says: What the ook is that?!
- Ken-Ken says: Oh, the hozenity! Get it out of here! Ken-Ken too smart to die!
- It runs off on its own.
- Ken-Ken says: Is it... is it gone?
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: I... I feel... happy!
- Despondent Warden of Zhu says: Thank you so much, brave heroes! I will tell stories of you! Of <name> the Mighty! And Ken-Ken the Fearless!
- Ken-Ken says: Yeah... The Fearless... sounds good.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.