|Area(s)||Drustvar (Kul Tiras)|
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth|
The wicker constructs are created by the Heartsbane Coven from dead objects such as wood, flesh, fur and bones, and animated by ancient Drust death magic. They are powered by the souls of human victims or by the spirits of ancient Drust which are thus given physical forms. The witches of the coven control the wicker creatures with charms. The strongest charms are in the hearts of the wicker creatures, pulsing like heartbeats, and are used to anchor their spirits. Some of the souls are still aware that they are inside the golems. It is hard to tell where the bone parts of a wicker creature end and where the wood parts begin.
- Deathcursed Terror
- Empowered Servitor
- Haunted Servitor
- Servant of Thros
- Timberbough Invader
- Twin-hearted Construct
- Wicker Man
- Wicker Soldier
- Wicker-Bound Hunter
- Briarwood Bulwark
- Briarwood Subjugator
- Gnarled Brute
- Hexwood Sentry
- Lumbergrasp Sentinel
- Mire Terror
- Shambling Ambusher
As a companion pet
- Restored Revenant is a potential reward from Archaeology.
- Wicker Pup is obtained from combining objects from treasure chests around Drustvar.
Notes and trivia
- Though the Mire Terror, Shambling Ambusher and T'zane from Nazmir use the wicker brute model, they are not wicker constructs.
- Kul Tiran druid forms resemble wicker creatures.
- As constructs powered by souls, wicker golems are similar to eredar vigilants and mogu terracotta warriors.
- Wicker beasts use wolf animations, wicker men use vrykul animations, wicker brutes use gronn animations, and wicker behemoths use storm giant animations.
- Wicker constructs are voiced by Ray Chase.