|Reputation||+350 Wildhammer Clan|
|Previous||, , , ,|
|Next||The Maw of Madness, Daily quests in Thundermar|
- Nuptuals Completed
We are ready to begin, <name>!
But I have it on good authority that the Twilight's Hammer may try to disrupt the ceremony, so as to demoralize and destroy the Wildhammer. Things could get dangerous!
For this reason, I will be performing the ceremony myself, so that I can keep the bride and groom close to me. Sound like a plan? Good!
Since her father is dead and her brother the best man, Fanny has asked that you walk her down the aisle. What an honor! Talk to me when you're ready to begin.
It's a nice day for a Wild wedding...
We did it, <name>! Fighting that ... thing side-by-side really brought all the Wildhammers together. The heads of the families are more united than I've ever seen them. Drink up, <name>, and celebrate!!
Of course, our work is only beginning. I'll rally our new Wildhammer reinforcements with the rest of the Alliance and prepare to storm the Twilight Bastion.
I'm sure we'll meet again soon.
Talk to Grundy again:
- I'm ready to start whenever you are! I'll keep the bride and groom close in case the Twilight's Hammer tries anying.
- Are you ready?
I'll keep my eyes open, Grundy. Let the wedding commence!
- The camera heads outside, focused on Russell, and pans across the audience before circling back to Kurdran and Firebeard.
- Kurdran says: A big day, Firebeard. The Wildhammer united can never be stopped!
- Keegan says: I hope you're right, Kurdran old friend.
- Kurdran says: Never doubt it. Here, allow me to give you my wedding gift.
- Kurdran says: The only surviving egg of my late gryphon, Sky'ree. Honor it and care for it; her child is yours.
- Keegan says: Kurdran - no, I couldn't. Sky'ree was a legend, I can't-
- Kurdran says: I'll not hear a word of it. The egg is yours. I want you to see how committed I am to this union.
- Kurdran says: And how committed the Alliance is to the Wildhammer cause!
- Keegan says: Aye. Thank you, Kurdran.
- Kurdran says: Ah, look. Here comers <name>, escorting your bride!
- The camera pans over to show the player escorts Fanny, now dressed in white, up the aisle.
- Grundy says: Ladies and gentledwarves, we gather here in the the shadow of Thunderstrike to honor the union of Fanny Thundermar and Keegan Firebeard.
- Grundy says: May their bond be as eternal as the wind, waves, stone and fire.
- Grundy says: Do you, Keegan and Fanny, accept one another into your lies, that two become as one, in union everlasting?
- Fanny says: I do.
- Keegan says: I do.
- Grundy says: Then, by the powers vested in me... the powers vested in me...
- Grundy says: ...BY BLOOD AND SHADOW!
- Grundy says: I shall consume your lifeblood in the name of the master!!
- Grundy transforms into a level 84 elite faceless one, The Beast Unleashed, with nearly a million health!
- SAVE THE WEDDING!
- A few random shouts from the wedding party as the fight begins.
- Iain says: It's one of them!
- Donnelly says: Waaaaahhhhh!!
- Cliff says: Stop that thing!
- Keely says: Get it! Kill it!
Ten seconds in, Russell starts playing his lute:
- Russell Brower begins to play a wedding hymn! Stand near him to receive its regenerative effects!
Wedding Hymn is an aoe heal aura that ticks for roughly 3530 health per second. A few seconds later, the Beast Unleashed knocks out the wedding party:
- The wedding party is afflicted with [Cold Feet]!
- The Beast Unleashed yells: Uulwi gag erh'ongg w'ssh.
- The Beast Unleashed begins to emit an [Aura of Darkness]!
A few seconds later, Russell frees the wedding party:
- Russell Brower yells: For the Wildhammer!
- <Every Wildhammer dwarf in attendance> yells: For the Wildhammer!
Random commentary on victory:
- Colin says: *hic* You an' me, Firebeard. Wildhammers FOREVER.
- Keely says: Twilight's Hammer don't scare me none. Bring 'em on!
- Eoin says: BEST! WEDDING! EVAR! *Hic*
- Colin says: Tha's the way we Wildhammer ... get hitched, it was. *hic* That were BEAUTIFUL!
- Keely says: Wiiiiiildhammmmmmmer!
- Eoin says: Wildhammer stay ta'gother wot slay ta'gether!
- Colin says: You're okay, Firebeard. *urp* You're okay by me.
Upon completion of this quest, the attack on Thundermar ceases. Five daily quests are now available there.
After the wedding, Thundermar itself is no longer under attack by the Dragonmaw. Thus, five daily quests open up!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.