Portals for the Sanctum of Light and the Netherlight Temple, Order Halls of the Knights of the Silver Hand and the Conclave, are present inside with some paladins and priests of both orders present around.
Filthy Animal Inn
- Uda the Beast <Innkeeper>
- Awilo Lon'gomba <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- Misensi <Cooking Supplies>
- Umbiwa <Barmaid>
- Mimbihi <Barmaid>
- Mato <Food & Drink>
- Hamaka <Bartender>
- Kyunghee <Throwing Axes>
- Khronus Lightwarden
- Abohba <Assistant Innkeeper>
PvP battlegrounds sanctum
- Pathstalker Rislar <Rogue Trainer>
- Ranger Eoss <Hunter Trainer>
- Summoner Calwen <Warlock Trainer>
- Vinsun <Warrior Trainer>
- Hahna Moonscrest <Druid Trainer>
- Nelur Lightsown <Paladin Trainer>
- Murgha the Tempered <Shaman Trainer>
- Matron Ossela <Priest Trainer>
Order Hall portals
- When any Alliance players approach the Sanctuary they are immediately teleported away by the guards.
- Alliance characters may see the Windrunner's Sanctuary from above a certain altitude, via use of a flying mount or certain transformations of the . If you descend too low into the Windrunner's Sanctuary, you will either dismount or turn into you normal character (if you had turned into a wasp) and fall with a parachute. You will then be teleported out of the sanctuary by a Forsaken Guard.
- The Silver Covenant Agent has also become a target of kiting, as the Sunreaver Guardian Mages do.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.