|Rank levels||13 (rank 2)|
- The wound wasn't deep, but it was enough.
Wing Clip is a level 3 hunter ability.
- Wing Clip can trigger weapon procs. As an instant attack, this makes it a convenient way to force a proc on an enemy before running away.
- Wing Clip's has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Wing Clip can now be used with bows, guns and crossbows. Wing Clip will be replaced with Concussive Shot at level 13 for Beast Mastery and Marksmanship Hunters.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Wingclip is now free to cast.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Wingclip no longer does damage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing effects.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Slow effect now scales with level.
|Rank 1||Rank 2|