Wing Commander Ichman
|Affiliation(s)||Dragonmaw clan, Stormpike Guard|
|Occupation||Wing commander, Gryphon rider|
|Location||West Frostwolf Tower, Alterac Valley; Dragonmaw Base Camp, Shadowmoon Valley|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Alive (lore)|
Ichman and his Horde counterpart, Wing Commander Mulverick, have since quit their respective jobs in Alterac Valley and made their way to Outland, where they now serve the Dragonmaw clan at the Dragonmaw Base Camp in Shadowmoon Valley. Ichman specifically cited the amount of whining done by the Frostwolf clan about how unfair the bridge into Dun Baldar was. While in Outland, Ichman is friendly to both Alliance and Horde players who have completed the quest .
- Rend — Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Strike — Strikes at an enemy, inflicting increased melee damage.
When freed, he accepts turn-ins of Frostwolf Commander's Medals. The player can order him to strike the Horde base after 30 Commander's Medals have been turned in. When ordered to strike, he will attack the area immediately outside Frostwolf Keep.
- You're going down, Mulv!
- Drek'Thar, I'm coming for you!
- Three years I spent in that hell hole. Three years a prisoner of war to the damnable Frostwolf Clan. Made to sit in their tower and listen to them endlessly whine about the bridge to Dun Baldar. About how it's "unfair" that blah, blah, blah, blah... War isn't fair! To hell with 'em all! The minute I was freed I left that place forever and came here to start a new life. Now Mulv and I are vying for the top orc spot. If you want it, you're gonna have to go through me, scrub.
- Like with all the wing commanders in Alterac Valley, Ichman's name is a reference to a character in the movie Top Gun, in this case the character "Iceman" played by Val Kilmer.
- Iceman was also a character in the video game series Wing Commander.
|Alterac Valley||Netherwing Ledge|