|Location||Forward Assault Camp, Siege of Niuzao Temple|
Wing Leader Ner'onok is the last boss of Siege of Niuzao Temple.
Wing Leader Ner'onok's decisive blows have won a hundred battles. The small gains General Pa'valak has made are nothing compared to the victory Ner'onok believes he could achieve if he were in command. Although his aerial attacks have thus far devastated the temple's guardians, the winged terror still longs for a chance to prove his superiority over the general.
- Hurl Brick — Ner'onok throws rubble from the damaged bridge at his target, inflicting Physical damage equal to 100% of his weapon damage.
- Caustic Pitch — Ner'onok throws a glob of Caustic Pitch at a random location. The glob inficts 40,000 Nature damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed of players touching it by 50%.
- Quick-Dry Resin — Ner'onok sprays a target with heated resin. As the resin hardens it inflicts 7,500 Fire damage every 1 sec. If this process completes the target becomes encased in resin and cannot move or act for 6 sec. Jumping counteracts this effect and if the target breaks free they become Invigorated, increasing casting and movement speeds by 15% for 30 sec.
- Treacherous Winds — Twice during the fight Nero'nok lifts off and flies to the other end of the bridge. Upon landing he periodically channels Gusting Winds until interrupted.
- Gusting Winds — Ner'onok beats his wings fiercely, creating a powerful gale that pushes enemies away from him at high speed.
As a tank make sure to always stay in Wing Leader Ner'onok his melee range. He will toss bricks at you if you don't.
Move out of the yellow pools on the floor.
Jump if he casts Quick-Dry Resin on you.
Chase Ner'onok once he lifts off and flies to the other side of the bridge. The first person that reaches him needs to interrupt his casting, otherwise he will continue to cast Gusting Winds.
|Agility fist weapon|
|Caster cloth helm|
|Agility leather helm|
|Strength plate shoulders|
|Caster cloth shoulders|
|Agility mail chest|
|Caster mail belt|
|Caster mail boots|
|Strength plate boots|
- You may have come this far. You may carved a path through my army, but I...will kill you, and I will build the bridge.
- Treacherous Winds
- I will do what Pa'valak could not!
- Killing a player
- Out of my way!
- Get back to work! I want this bridge finish by first light!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.