World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition
|World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition|
|Release||October 8, 2019|
The World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition is the collector's edition of World of Warcraft's 15 Anniversary. It was announced on May 14, 2019 and made available for pre-order the same day for $99 (USD).
- Celebrate your part in the online community that changed the course of gaming history. This limited-edition collector's set contains a trove of collectible items to commemorate World of Warcraft's 15th Anniversary.
- Ragnaros Statue — Behold Ragnaros, he who was ancient when this world was young! Bow, mortals, before this 10+ inch immortalization of the Firelord himself.
- Onyxia Pin — Add to your pin collection and adorn your home with the head of Onyxia, Broodmother of the Black Dragonflight.
- Map of Azeroth Mouse Pad — Gaze upon the realms your character has explored these past 15 years while you prepare for the next adventure.
- Fine Art Prints — Reach into Azeroth’s vivid past with this selection of frameable fine art prints.
- 30 days of game time — Return to Azeroth with 30 days of game time to aid you on your next adventure.
- Alabaster Mounts — Take to the skies with these sculpted beasts:
† These mounts are not available in World of Warcraft: Classic. Purchasing the mount bundle from the Blizzard Shop (available in August) and later adding the Collector's Edition to the same Battle.net account by March 31, 2020 will add $25 Blizzard Balance.
- It is called the World of Warcraft: Classic Collector's Edition on the press website.
- Box art sketches
Human and blood elf
- ^ a b c Pre-order the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-05-14). Retrieved on 2019-05-14.
- ^ Blizzard Press Center - World of Warcraft: Classic and 15th Anniversary