|World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition|
|Publication date||October 6, 2006|
The World of Warcraft Master Guide, Second Edition is the second edition of the World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide. It includes the following:
- Class strategies, abilities and talents.
- Essential stats and updated strategies for each of the 8 races and 9 classes for both the Horde and Alliance.
- Updated must-have quest data--contacts, objectives, item rewards and more.
- Updated profession sections provide data on created items, requirements and item components.
- Weapon, armor and item tables, ability and spell lists, and bestiary.
- Updated maps of each city and region, with call outs for characters, quest locations, dungeons, and more.
(hinted to be non-canon)
The book reprints the short stories from the the first edition, World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide, but lacks the story titles, instead listing them under the heading of "Lore".
- ^ https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/status/525757228825858048 Neilson on Twitter