|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory was the mobile phone version of the discontinued Armory website in mobile application version. The first version was for the iPhone and iPod Touch available since July 2009 but later an Android version followed.
Blizzard announced on August 4, 2018 that the Auction House feature would be retired on April 18, 2018 although related APIs would still function. Three months later, on June 22, 2018, it was announced that support for the WoW Mobile Armory app would be ending July 11, 2018 and that development would continue towards a re-purposed Legion Companion App.
Several of the mobile Armory features were ported to the World of Warcraft: Companion App on August 13, 2018.
The major features include:
- Searching of arena teams, characters, guilds, and items
- Access to the in-game calendar
- Player achievements
- Talent calculator
- Place bids on, cancel, and create auctions remotely in the Auction House, as well as collect gold from successful and unsuccessful auctions (in version 2.0.0)
- Guild chat
|iOS||8.0.0||March 28, 2018|
|Android||8.0.0||March 28, 2018|
|List of content patches|
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-08-23. Mobile Armory Guild Chat and Auction House Features Now Free. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US). Archived from the original on 2012-08-27.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-08-24. Mobile Armory Guild Chat and Auction House Features Now Free. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU). Archived from the original on 2012-08-24.
- ^ perculia 2018-04-04. The Remote Auction House Is Retiring. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-06-22.
- ^ The WoW Mobile Armory App Support Ending. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-06-22). Archived from the original on 2018-06-22. Retrieved on 2018-06-22.
- Blizzard Entertainment