|World of Warcraft Package|
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, Macintosh|
The World of Warcraft Package is a collection of World of Warcraft products released by Blizzard Entertainment on 15 October 2013. It combines the DVD versions of World of Warcraft and its first three expansions World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and World of Warcraft: Cataclysm with the BradyGames strategy guides for the World of Warcraft title, in one package at a suggested retail price of $20.00 in the United States and €9.99 in Europe.
Since the release of Battle for Azeroth, this product has become obsolete due to Blizzard adding every expansion up to Legion to the base game, this means that it now only requires users to start a subscription or get game time to start playing up to level 110. The release of World of Warcraft New Player Edition is likely a replacement for this package.
- Two DVDs to install World of Warcraft (PC and Mac versions).
- One unique Authentication key to create a World of Warcraft account with the expansions up to Cataclysm (online registration required).
- 1 month free: First 30 days requires full completion of the online registration.
- World of Warcraft Quickstart Guide
- World of Warcraft: Official Beginner's Guide
- 2x World of Warcraft Guest Passes
- 1x StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Guest Pass
In 2017, the contents were changed once again to include the authentication key on the Quickstart Guide instead of the disc packaging.
Alternate digital box (Battle.net)
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment 2013-10-15. A New Age Has Begun—World of Warcraft Now Includes Cataclysm.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2014-10-14. Pandaria Awaits – World of Warcraft Now Includes Mists of Pandaria.
- ^ Allegra Frank 2016-05-18. World of Warcraft's most recent expansion now part of base game. Polygon. Retrieved on 2018-11-30.