The World of Warcraft World Map is not just a tool to help you find your way around Azeroth — it's also a work of art worthy of display. This large poster will look great on the wall of your game room or your living room!
- 2-sided, full-color poster ready for framing
- Side 1: the Azeroth map with all flight paths -- highlights the Horde, Alliance, Neutral, and Druid-only travel points
- Side 2: the Azeroth map, unfettered -- shows a clear view of the topography of the islands
- Large 36" x 48" dimensions fit standard poster frame size
- Poster ships rolled in a tube, so no folding lines will interrupt the beautiful artwork
- Makes a great gift for your favorite Azeroth adventurer!
- This publication is no longer for sale and is out-of-print.
- Quel'Thalas is shown with its shape from the world map at the time, despite there being no peninsula built there in the game.
- Tel'Abim, Zandalar, Gillijim's Isle, the Island of Doctor Lapidis, the Northern islands, and the Isle of Quel'Danas are all islands that exist on the map despite not being in the game at the time.
- Hyjal Summit and Gilneas are shown with their inaccessible in-game geographies.
- Ahn'Qiraj, the area east of Burning Steppes, and the area north of Stormwind City are all shown as mountains.