|Experience||16,450 (at level 110)|
|Reputation||+75 Tortollan Seekers|
19 40 (at level 110)
Defeat the naga invasion.
- Speak with Kimbul
- Naga slain (45)
How soon the naga have forgotten their previous defeat!
I will send you to the battlefield as my avatar to rain destruction upon the naga. They have forgotten what happens to those who trespass against my followers.
You will also receive:
Send the naga army back to the sea!
You fought bravely against the naga army and defended my temple. From this day forward, you will be an honored guest at my temple.
- Talk to Kimbul
- Send me to the battlefield.
The player is transformed into a magical wisp that flies out of the Temple of Kimbul, over the Terrace of the Fang, and down onto the Shrouded Shore, where an army of Stormcoil Berserkers, Stormcoil Dragoons, and Stormcoil Tide-Hunters are invading from the sea. Berserkers are attacking the walls of the terrace directly while Dragoons slither up the stairs and Tide-Hunters hurl spears at the walls from a distance.
Upon landing on the shore, the player is automatically transformed into a powerful Avatar of Kimbul with the following abilities:
- Swipe — Swipe nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage across multiple targets. 8 yd range. 1 sec cooldown.
- Claw — Claw nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage across multiple targets. 8 yd range. 3 sec cooldown.
- Dash — Increases movement speed by 40%. 30 sec cooldown.
- Frenzied Regeneration — Heals you for 40% of maximum health over 10 sec. 1 min cooldown.
If the player leaves the Shrouded Shore subzone, they are informed that:
- You are leaving the designated area and will be removed from your vehicle.
...and shortly transformed back into their regular form. If they re-enter the Shrouded Shore, they can turn back into the Avatar of Kimbul using the extra action button Tiger's Wrath:
- Tiger's Wrath — Transform into the avatar of Eraka no Kimbul.
As the Avatar of Kimbul, the player can make quick work of the Stormcoil army, as most of the naga will instantly die from only one or a handful of the avatar's abilities. While the player is killing naga, the off-screen Stormcoil Commander will yell various commands, starting after the player kills their first naga:
- Stormcoil Commander says: Destroy the temple! Leave no stone unbroken, no statue standing! All shall kneel before our queen!
Around 30 kills:
- Stormcoil Commander says: Fools! How can you die to the loa of a ruined temple with no followers?! Kill him!
As soon as the player kills 45 naga, they're transformed back into a wisp that flies back to the Temple of Kimbul.
- Stormcoil Commander says: The loa is too powerful! Retreat to the safety of the ocean! The battle is lost!
- On completion
- Kimbul says: You have faced the naga as my avatar and brought an end to the assault on my temple.
- Kimbul says: I can now accept the Tortaka as followers. This temple will forever be a place of refuge for their tribe.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
|Quest||Avatar of Kimbul|