|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.3.0.
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Heart of Azeroth|
|Reputation||+10 Champions of Azeroth|
The whispers ceased as soon as I drank the potion. Thank you, <name>.
Still, it is gravely concerning that N'Zoth's influence could reach me even within the Chamber of Heart. If Wrathion has found a way to resist the power of the Old Gods, then we can use it to reinforce the Chamber's defenses.
Perhaps MOTHER can glean more information from Wrathion's journal.
You will receive:
Awaiting information interface.
Information from journal pages committed to memory. Formulating fortification schematics for Chamber of Heart.
All data recorded and catalogued. Physical transcription no longer required.
Speak with MOTHER:
Is there anything described in this journal that can protect the Chamber of Heart?
- MOTHER says: Scanning transcribed data.
- MOTHER says: Complete.
Speak with her again to complete the quest.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: MOTHER! Why'd ye do that?
- MOTHER says: Data committed to memory. Physical record no longer required. Destruction executed as advised.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: I suppose Wrathion doesn't want tae be found. But the knowledge he's accrued could be critical in the fight against N'Zoth.
- Magni Bronzebeard says: Thank ye, champion. I'll get tae trackin' down the Black Prince. Not too many place ye can hide when Azeroth's own speaker is lookin' fer ye.