- For the Townlong Steppes NPC, see Xiao Tu. For the Valley of the Four Winds, see Xiao Niao the Nightingale. For the Wandering Isle NPC, see Xiao the Determined. For the Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde character, see Brother Xiao.
|Location||Banquet Grounds, Jade Forest; Pang's Stead, Valley of the Four Winds|
Xiao is a pandaren monk found at the Banquet Grounds of the Tian Monastery in the Jade Forest. He is Master Stone Fist's best student. The master would have graduated him several times over, but Instructor Xann insists that he needs more discipline. Stone Fist also belies that young Xiao has a great future in martial arts. After the adventurer attended the banquet, Xiao sparred with them, after which he sent them to Xann and Groundskeeper Wu.
He later joins with Lin Tenderpaw and adventurers and searches for the Hidden Master in the Valley of the Four Winds. He describes himself as the "oldest and fattest" of the group of young monks and appears to have a laid-back personality, volunteering to sit and wait while the rest of the monks searched for the Hidden Master. After his team found and trained under the Hidden Master, Xiao joined them to defend the Stoneplow village against the invading mantid.
- Throw Brew — Throws a mug of brew at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Throw Rice — Inflicts damage to the target enemy by flinging food at them.
- Chi Wave — A wave of Chi energy flows through you, dealing Nature damage to the target enemy and returning healing to you.
- Keg Smash — Smash a keg of brew on the target, dealing Physical damage to all enemies within 8 yards and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 4 sec.
- Paralysis — Incapacitates the target for 6 sec.
- Provoke — Taunts the target to attack you, increasing target movement speed by 50%.
- Chi Wave
Valley of the Four Winds
- Tian Monastery
- I can't say I mind the food here. Or the beer for that matter.
- Have you tried the rice? You really need to try the rice.
- Eating is form of training, too, you know.
- Pang's Stead
- The Long walk from the monastery was murder on my feet - and on my appetite. I think I'll spend a while here loading up on energy before I think about standing up again.
- This place is GREAT! Have you seen how much FOOD they have here?
- Sure, the others might have gone off on exciting adventures, but I don't mind. I'm perfectly happy right here.
- Main article: Xiao, the Eater#Notes
- Main article: Students No More#Notes
- Main article: The Golden Dream#Notes
- There's an unused Shadowlands ID of Xiao wearing different clothes.
- He has the same model as Xiang Grumblebelly, Courtyard Defender, Pandaren Cannoneer, and Panda Tar Tosser.