|Start||Master Stone Fist|
|End||Master Stone Fist|
Item level 384 bracers|
Challenge and defeat Xiao at the Tian Monastery.
- Xiao defeated
You may have already met my best student, Xiao, at the banquet tables. I personally would have graduated him several times over, but Instructor Xann insists that he needs more discipline.
If you ask me, discipline means very little if you win every fight you enter. I'm curious to see if Xiao can keep his streak alive against you.
You will receive:
Young Xiao has a great future in martial arts. I wish you luck in your upcoming match.
I must admit, I was never surprised, <race>. You are a born fighter, and an excellent <class>.
Speak with Xiao at the Banquet Grounds:
- I can't say I mind the food here. Or the beer for that matter.
- Have you tried the rice? You really need to try the rice.
- Eating is form of training, too, you know.
- Put down your fork, and pick up your fists! I challenge you!
- Xiao yells: Fine, then. It's time for an open-faced <Race> sandwich!
Xiao is a level 85 pandaren with 474,000 health and the following abilities:
- Basic melee — 5700-6400 Physical. Only used if locked out of both spells.
- Throw Rice 50 yd range — Inflicts damage to the target enemy by flinging food at them. 1.5 sec cast. Hits for ~3300 Physical.
- Throw Beer 25 yd range — Throws a mug of beer at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage. 2.5 sec cast. Hits for ~5000 Physical. (8 sec cooldown)
- Xiao says: You win... this time. I'd better get back to my size training.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.