|Title||<Warspear Druid Leader>|
|Location||Warspear Outpost, Ashran|
- Entangling Roots — Entangles an enemy in roots, inflicting Nature damage every 3 sec. and immobilizing it for up to 4 sec.
- Mark of the Wild — Increases the friendly target's Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 5% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Regrowth — Heals an ally for a fixed amount, then heals additional damage every 3 sec. for 21 sec.
- Rejuvenation — Heals an ally every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
- Wrath — Causes Nature damage to the target.
- If you find yourself within the Dark Woods, keep an eye out for the blooming . They have powerful magical properties.
- You may have to fight off a few of the Arakkoa for them though.
- The Night Elves are attempting to resurrect an Ancient to be used against us using the power of the Artifacts found here in Ashran.
- If you see any alliance out there, take any fragments they carry by any force necessary.
The position of Warspear Druid Leader was originally held by Atomik during the expansion's beta, prior to the addition of Yano, which was initially named Kaga Barkhoof and renamed to Yano in Battle for Azeroth.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.