|Race||Draenor ancient (Giant)|
|Level||10-40 Rare Elite|
|Location||Dyvari Overgrowth, Shadowmoon Valley|
Unlike most rares and rare-elites in Shadowmoon Valley, Yggdrel hits incredibly hard and a group with a tank and a healer is encouraged, even for level 100s. The Entangling Vine cannot be avoided.
- Entangling Vine 70 yd range — The caster picks up an enemy and constricts them causing Nature damage every 2 sec until the growth is slain. 1.5 sec cast. Summons an Entangling Vine that casts...
- Entangling Grasp 25 yd range — The caster picks up an enemy and constricts them causing Nature damage every 2 sec until the growth is slain. Instant
- Gasp of the Ancients 15 yd range — Inflicts 50% of a players remaining life as Nature damage. 2 sec cast
To check whether Yggdrel has been looted, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Yggdrel has been looted; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Yggdrel's name is likely a reference to the World Tree Yggdrasil from Norse mythology.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.