Yo Ho, Yo Ho!
|Level||60 (Requires 110)|
- Visit Freehold
The orphan matron is always telling us what to do! Study your books, practice your words, behave in public...
What if I want to be a pirate when I grow up? A scourge of the high seas! Finding buried treasure, dueling my enemies on the mast, wearing cool hats!
Pirates never come into Boralus, so I've only ever heard stories. I wanna meet a real one! Can you take me to Freehold? I'll practice my pirate voice on the way.
Yo ho, yo ho!
Look at my new hat! What a nice pirate man.
Arriving at Freehold:
- Liam says: Whoa, <name>! Look how cool that place is!
- The Irontide Recruiter nearby turns and walks up to Liam.
- Irontide Recruiter says: Oi, kid! What ye be doin' here? This is no place for a kid yer age!
- Liam says: Are you a real pirate?!
- Irontide Recruiter says: Of course I am! What's it to ye?
- Liam says: You have a real hat and everything! You're so cool! Do you sail and swashbuckle and find buried treasure?!
- Irontide Recruiter says: I... uh... yes?
- Liam says: When I grow up I wanna be just like you! Forget the rules! I'm gonna live a life of adventure on the high seas!
- The Irontide Recruiter kneels.
- Irontide Recruiter says: Hold on, kid. A pirate's life ain't all that great. Ye'll never have a warm hearth or yer own bed. And upstanding citizens will call ye a no-good vagrant!
- Liam says: But you still get a cool hat!
- Irontide Recruiter says: That I do, kid. Here, I've got an extra. Now get back and finish yer studyin'. Don't grow up too fast.
- The recruiter stands back up and Liam now sports his very own pirate hat.
- Liam says: Whoa, thanks mister pirate man!
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.