|End||Witch Doctor Khufu|
Choose one of:|
This is what it has come down to... revenge.
Take this ritual kit and enact it near Quetz'lun's corpse upon her altar. If everything works properly, her spirit should be drawn into the material world where she will be able to reclaim her power from the prophet.
The rest will be up to you, <name>. You must slay the prophet in his drained state.
- Har'koa says: <Name>, somehow I feel stronger from Mam'toth's blood.
- Har'koa breaks the chains holding her captive.
- Har'koa says: I'm free! Quickly, enact Quetz'lun's Revenge. I'll meet you afterward at Zim'Torga.
What brings you back to me, <name>?
<The witch doctor shakes his head in disbelief.>
It sounds like you barely escaped Quetz'lun's underworld alive.
I'm glad that it's you out there. I don't know if I would have had the courage to deal with that situation!
When using the Ritual, the Prophet will react to your actions:
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: What is this you pathetic, little worm? Come to die?
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: I recognize your stench. You're the one who stealthed by me on the back of that snow leopard runt!
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: TIME TO DIE, FOOL!
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: What? How is this possible?
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: I've returned to invite you to my housewarming in the underworld!
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: I'd say come along quietly, but we both know that's not going to happen. My little friend here is going to ease your way into the afterlife.
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: Wait... STOP! You can't take back the power!!!
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: NOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: Well done. I'll see to it that my prophet enjoys his eternal stay with me.
- Har'koa whispers: <Name>, please come to me. I'm here in Zim'Torga now.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.