You Scream, I Scream... (Alliance)
|Level||60 (Requires 10)|
Purchase ice cream at The Cone of Cold and then share it with your orphan.
- Take your orphan out for ice cream.
There's a brand new ice cream shop in Stormwind, and it's not just any old ice cream either. This ice cream is made by mages! You don't think I'm going to be hungry fifteen minutes after eating it, do you?
I bet it tastes really good. Let's go try it!
Ice cream is my favorite.
Do you think the apprentices mind freezing all that ice cream? I wish I got to make ice cream as school. That would make lessons a lot more fun, don't you think?
- Human Orphan says: Wow, I never knew mages could make ice cream. That was good!
- Human Orphan says: When I grow up, I want to put strange things together too!
- Human Orphan says: What about... putting soap on a fork? Then it would have a handle and everything!
- Human Orphan says: And when the soap's gone, you'd have a new fork!
The quest name comes from an old song by Johnson, Moll & King called "Ice Cream", which contains the lyrics "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream".