Young Orc Traveler
|Location||Cracking Plains, Frostfire Ridge|
|Relative(s)||Young Orc Woman (future mate)|
Interact with his corpse:
- <A lone orc traveler lies dead in the snow, apparently overwhelmed by the ravenous tundra wolves. Judging by his gear, he was prepared for a long journey through harsh conditions.
- Tucked into the front of his robe is a scroll bound in leather laces, with a furry trinket dangling from one end.>
- Take the scroll.
Karash, my wolf.
I was so happy to find your note, I had to bite my knuckle from yelling and waking up the other trappers.
Of course I remember that day! You and Longhowl prowling the flats, looking so fierce. My unsteady aim, that pitiful throw. Can you believe we almost killed each other? Now I want nothing more than to live beside you for all my days.
I know a place. North across the flats, behind the volcano overlooking Colossal's Fall. I will leave bones to mark the way. Come find me, and we can be free together.
P.S. I will keep Longhowl's fang safe. Attached is my own good luck charm - the foot from my first successful snare. Bring it safely to me, or I will gut you like a hare!
Follow the leg bones northeast across the Cracking Plains, past Colossal's Fall, to reach the Coldsnap Bluffs. North-northwest of the cave entrance, close to the cliff overlooking the sea, find the Young Orc Woman, Magra, at frozen next to a burned out fire and an empty tent.
Interact with her:
- <This orc appears to have been camping here for several days before succumbing to the bitter cold. Her face is frozen in a woeful state, gazing southwest toward the icy flats.
- Clutched to her breast is a neatly folded letter.>
- Take the letter.
Magra, my huntress:
Another dull day at Stonefang outpost. As I stare across the flats, I cannot help but think of you. Do you remember the day we met? I hurled my axe at your mount, and you nearly impaled me with a spear.
It was love at first sight.
Clans be damned! My mind is made up. I will leave it all to be with you. Choose the place. I will come. We'll leave Frostfire and make a life somewhere. I hear Nagrand is beautiful.
Your future mate, Karash.
P.S. I have enclosed Longhowl's first-fang. I was wearing it around my neck that day. I hope it will guide me to you once again.
To check whether the two talismans have been bound together, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, the two talismans have been bound together; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.