|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Next||at Honored with Rustbolt Resistance|
Gain access to the Charging Station in Bondo's Yard, then use it to charge an .
Do you feel the energy rippling through the ground here, my dear test subject?
<Flip inhales deeply.>
Without that constant bristle of electricity, nothing of any meaning would exist.
If you want to recharge your empty energy cells, you're going to have to get access to the Charging Station from Flux.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
Bondo's dunderhead who lucked into the best bargaining chip on the island.
Flux is rude, crude, and I suspect more than a little unglued.
Be careful with that wondrous energy cell. Those little packs of power are worth their weight in gold out here in Mechagon!
- On accept
- Flip Quickcharge says: Good news, dear sister! We have empty energy cells for the NRG-100!
- Pristy Quickcharge says: Wondrous, dear brother. I'll redouble my efforts to repair the malfunctioning circuit.
- Flip Quickcharge says: It is truly a glorious day.
- Entering the yard
- (Note: Bondo will always announce your presence.)
- Bondo Bigblock yells: We got a visitor!
- Bondo Bigblock yells: Some <race> is poking around the yard!
- Find Charging Station
- Flux says: Eyes off the charger 'til you talk to me, low-watt.
- Upon charging
- Flux says: Hey, you didn't fry your brains out. Look at you.
- Flux says: Now scram. Your first-timer discount is all used up.
- Upon completion
- Pristy Quickcharge says: Bondo's Charging Station isn't stable. It won't be available most days.
- Pristy Quickcharge says: Ask that clever Miss Gearhart if you wish to know more. We must get back to our experiments.
- Flip Quickcharge says: Yes, we must restore power to our generator. For science!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.