|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Location||Unknown (lore), Stratholme (formerly)|
|Relative(s)||Anthion Harmon (husband)|
Ysida was Anthion Harmon's wife. Baron Rivendare was holding Ysida captive, and she had to be saved by engaging him in battle within 45 minutes of entering the instance's second gate. Her rescue was part of the Dungeon Set 2 quests.
She has been missing since the Cataclysm and has presumably either been saved or killed. In either case, her ghostly husband can still be seen outside the gates of Stratholme.
The Baron's Ultimatum
- Five minutes left on The Baron's Ultimatum
- Baron Rivendare yells: I shall take great pleasure in taking this poor wretch's life! It's not too late, she needn't suffer in vain. Turn back and her death shall be merciful!
- Ysida Harmon yells: Don't worry about me! Slay this dreadful beast and cleanse this world of his foul taint!
- The Baron's Ultimatum completed
- Ysida Harmon says: You did it... you've slain Baron Rivendare! The Argent Dawn shall hear of your valiant deeds!
- The Baron's Ultimatum failed
- Baron Rivendare yells: May this prisoner's death serve as a warning. None shall defy the Scourge and live!
- Ysida Harmon yells: My death means nothing... light... will prevail!
I'll be fine for now, don't worry about me. I'll find a way out of here once I've performed some cleansing rituals in this room. Foul magic taints this place, <name>.