Zen'shar is a legacy encounter in the Brawler's Guild and requires the use of a challenge card to fight.
- Evil Glare 100 yd range — Glares at enemy, inflicting 902500 to 997500 Shadow damage. Triggers every 4.5 sec...
- Evil Glare 10 yd range — Glares at enemy, inflicting 902500 to 997500 Shadow damage.
- Get Off! 3 yd range — Knocks back and deals Arcane damage to enemies that get too close Instant. Deals 78625-91375 Arcane damage. (1 sec cooldown)
This is a two-phase encounter, and it starts with Zen'shar not targetable and immune to all damage. Dodge the void zones and laser beams. Ten Eyes of Warding surround it and must be destroyed. Once the eyes are dead, Zen'shar begins the fight. Try to stay behind it whenever it casts Evil Glare.
Zen'shar and the ten eyes will require ~90K DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- Bizmo yells: And in the other corner, we have... a big cloud of scary floating eyes? This doesn't look good.
- Boss Bazzelflange yells: And in the other corner, we have the many eyes of Zen'shar! What's next, a fighting nose?
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.