|Start||Master Stone Fist|
|End||Master Stone Fist|
Defeat Zhi-Zhi at the Tian Monastery.
- Zhi-Zhi defeated
Upon the hills to my right, you will find a hozen named Zhi-Zhi. He, too, won enough sparring matches to move up the ranks. I think he will provide you with more of a challenge.
Challenge him, and try to defeat him.
You will receive:
Zhi-Zhi's style is different than that of most pandaren monks. He and his kind tend to have more... energy... than us.
It appears that I must move you up the ranks yet again, <class>.
- Zhi-Zhi can't believe they've actually let me into the monastery training program!
- Me! Zhi-Zhi!
- Zhi-Zhi has always been good at hitting his friends, but Zhi-Zhi has gotten a lot better since studying here.
- Stand back! Zhi-Zhi practicing here! Anybody who gets within 5 yards of here is probably going to get knocked out... maybe even killed.
- Wanna fight?
- Zhi-Zhi yells: About time someone challenged Zhi-Zhi!
Zhi-Zhi is a level 85 hozen with 316,000 health and the following abilities:
- Basic melee — 4600-6000 on cloth.
- Flurry Melee range — Unleashes a flurry of attacks on an enemy, inflicting Physical damage. Channeled. Ticks several times a second with... (3 sec cooldown)
- Flurry Melee range — Inflicts Physical damage. Instant. 346-462 Physical on cloth.
- Nimble — Zhi-Zhi becomes very nimble, evading all attacks and spells for 5 sec. 1.5 sec cast. Uninterruptible. (3 sec cooldown)
- Zhi-Zhi says: Alright, enough, enough! STOP HITTING ZHI-ZHI!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.