Yi-Mo by the well
|Level||86 (Requires 86)|
- Essence of Despair slain x8
- Yi-Mo Cured
Hmm... Is that Yi-Mo kid over there?
<Ken-Ken squints against the increasing torrents of rain.>
It is! He's at the well, and he's not lookin' so good.
Ken-Ken got a bad feeling about this...
We did some good work here today, <name>. Monastery always tells us to leave a place better than we find it.
- 110000 XP
- Ken-Ken says: What the... Sha nasties are poppin' out everywhere! We gotta take care of them first!
Don't bother trying to skip ahead and use the mask on Yi-Mo before the quota of sha have been killed:
- Ken-Ken says: Yi-Mo will be fine for right now, we gotta take care of these nasties first!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow yells: ALL IS LOST! LAY DOWN AND SUBMIT TO YOUR DESPAIR!
- Ken-Ken says: Okay, no more time. Yi-Mo needs help now! Let's get a mask on him!
Walk up to him and use the mask. A level 86 sha with 365,000 health, the Quintessence of Despair, appears out of Yi-Mo. It casts a debuff that will stun for four seconds if it is not dispelled, but otherwise the fight is straightforward. Ken-Ken will help. Once defeated, the player gets knocked out cold.
- Ken-Ken says: <Name>! Are you okay? Wake up!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: He's coming to!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: <Name>... To think you'd risked your life to save me - twice now - and I'd only treated you with disdain.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: I am shamed beyond comprehension. Please forgive me - my mind was not my own.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Should you ever need aid of any kind, from a handful of turnip seeds to a volley of arrows, know that Zhu's Watch will provide it.
- Longbrow walks back to Wilds' Edge Inn.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: For now, I must direct my attention to rebuilding the village. There is much to be done. You may rest here if you like, but we'll not accept any more help.
- Ken-Ken says: We did it, <name>! That was some good butt-punchin' back there!
- Ken-Ken says: Something tells Ken-Ken that's not the last of the sads, though...
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.